Publications scientifiques récentes :
1. M. Bastianelli, V. de Rudnicki, S. Codis, X. Ribeyrolles and O. Naud. Two vegetation indicators from 2D ground Lidar scanner compared for predicting spraying deposits on grapevine. EFITA Congresss Montpellier Farnce July 2017.
2. A Bakache, JP Douzals, E Cotteux, B Bonicelli, A Normand, A. Pugeaux and C Sinfort, 2017. Effect of formulation and spray application characteristics on the biological efficacy of a contact fungicide? 14Th Suprofruit workshop 10-12th May 2017, Hasselt, Belgium.
3. A Verges, S Codis, JF Bonicel, G Diouloufet, JP Douzals, J Magnier, P Montegano, X Ribeyrolles, B Ruelle, M Carra, X Delpuech and B Savajols. 2017. Sprayer's classification in viticulture according to their performance in terms of deposition and dose rate reduction potential. 14Th Suprofruit workshop 10-12th May 2017, Hasselt, Belgium.
4. M Carra, X Delpuech, S Codis, JP Douzals, P Montegano, B Ruelle, B Savajols, X Ribeyrolles and A Verges. 2017. Spray deposits from a recycling tunnel sprayer in vineyard; effects of the forward speed and the nozzle type. 14Th Suprofruit workshop 10-12th May 2017, Hasselt, Belgium.
5. E Cotteux, A Bakache, JP Douzals, A Normand C Sinfort and B Bonicelli. 2017. Assessment of aerial spray deposition on banana crop based on flight conditions. 14Th Suprofruit workshop 10-12th May 2017, Hasselt, Belgium.
6. JP Douzals, A Rousseau and M Bastianelli, 2017. Crop characterization by Lidar sensor in different French orchards: preliminary results at early stages. 14Th Suprofruit workshop 10-12th May 2017, Hasselt, Belgium.
7. C. Vernay, L. Ramos, JP Douzals, R. Goyal, JC Castaing and C Ligoure. 2016. Drop impact experiment as a model experiment to investigate the role of oil-in-water emulsions in controlling the drop size distribution of an agricultural spray. Atomization and Sprays, 26 (8), 827-851. DOI 1044–5110/16/$35.00
8. JP Douzals, M. Alheidary and C. Sinfort, 2016. Spray deposition in a wind tunnel: a kinetic approach of wind speed effects. Aspects of Applied Biology, 132, International Advances in Pesticide Application, 299-307.